Balance Bodywork Blog
New Essential Oil Healing Protocols
Essential oils to help gently relieve symptoms in the body? Yes please!
Oh, how we love utilizing essential oils to enhance the effects of your massage experience.
Jamye and Shannon have been playing with new healing protocols called "Symphony of the Cells" which use specific oils in a precise order along the spine and feet to offer support to our clients who experience chronic discomfort or illness, and we're ready to integrate them into our practice. These protocols were developed by Boyd Truman who has over 25 years experience using essential oils for health.
"It is meant to bring harmony physically, emotionally and spiritually within the body."
~ Boyd Truman
The list of benefits for each protocol is long and include particular issues that may be helped. Here are some of the protocols that we most often use:
- Basic Protocol: Boosts the immune system and reduces stress - safe for use with children
- Chi Protocol: Helps to reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia, back pain, fatigue, and tendonitis
- Hormone Balance Protocol: Helps to balance hormones associated with PMS, menopause symptoms, thyroid disorders, and endometriosis
- Inflammatory Protocol: Helps to reduce systemic inflammation, lowering symptoms of chronic fatigue, restless leg syndrome, headaches, and other inflammation-related symptoms
- Lymphatic Protocol: Helps with symptoms of lymphedema, supports weight loss, reduces fluid retention, and soothes skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis
- Neurological Protocol: Helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, depression, PTSD, brain injuries, dementia, and insomnia
What essential oils do we use?
We're picky about what we put on our own skin and bring that same care into our practice. We have chosen to use Mountain Rose Herbs for the main supplier of our organic coconut oil and essential oils. Their oils are high quality, 100% pure and certified organic. We also use oils from DoTerra, Floracopeia and Young Living.
How do I sign up for this awesomeness?
Symphony of the Cells protocols typically take an additional 15 minutes for application. (This is in addition to your 30, 60 or 90 minute session and adds $15 to your appointment fee.) When you schedule online you will be able to view a full list of each protocol and its possible benefits, and easily add it to your appointment. Click here to go to our online scheduler!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out!
We're here to help you find your balance.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Jamye L.D. Richardson is a certified massage therapist, neuromuscular rehab therapist, and viniyoga instructor with many years of experience. Jamye is also trained in a variety of energy balancing modalities including Reiki and Healing Touch. Her extensive knowledge about human anatomy allows her to assist each client in deepening their knowledge about their body and understanding how it works. Jamye enjoys working with clients who are ready to embrace their bodies where they are at and who are open to transforming towards their full potential.